Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Isagenix- Days six & Seven

On days six and seven of the cleanse, I was LOVING the shakes, seriously loving them. I had no problems having 2-3 shakes a day and one meal with my yummy little snacks. I started to get these really bad crampy gassy bloating feelings in my belly so immediately I thought it was the protein and the Slim Cakes because they have whey in them and casein- Both of which I am allergic to. Then on Saturday afternoon, Mother Nature decided to greet me! It all made sense from there! It wasn't the Products! It was my monthly you-know-what! AHH! I was relieved! I was also relieved because the scale went up, and there is NO WAY I should have gained..... I then realized that my you-know-what is the reason. I always gain 1-2 lbs of water during this time! I think it's safe to say I am still down 4lbs.

Both Friday and Saturday night I had big salads for dinner. I can't eat enough of them, I love my salads!

Saturday was such a busy day for me, I ran, biked and organized my house NON STOP for 6 hours! I inhaled a shake in there somewhere....oh and a few hours later a Slim Cake. I honestly had so much energy I couldn't believe it!

No comments: