So here is the low down....For two days I will be jucing ONLY! NO food! The goal is to remove surface level impurities and the do a deep cleanse to remove impurities and unwanted weight. Although I am not looking to LOSE weight, I am looking just to detox with the hopes of some more energy!
My BEFORE WEIGHT: 114.2
Monday & Tuesday-
3 Isagenix cleanse drinks- 4 oz Isagenix cleanse with 4 oz water per day
3 snacks- mine will be an apple (1) 6 almonds (2) and celery sticks (3)
Here is what a typical day will look like for me starting Wednesday through Friday:
Morning: 2 glasses of water
Breakfast: 2 scoops IsaLean Shake with 8 oz water. 1 Natural Accelerator capsule
Mid Morning Snack: I pick from the list:
- 1 slim cake
- 1 hard boiled egg
- celery sticks
- 4 cashews or walnuts
- 6 almonds
Mid-afternoon Snack and Supplement: pick one snack and take 1 natural accelerator
Dinner: 2 scoops IsaLean Shake with 8 oz water
This is soo not what I am used to. I usually eat all day long...yes, VEGAN, but I eat a lot to maintain my wieght of 113lbs.... This will be a challenge for me, But I will do it!
If you are interested: Isagenix
Stay tuned for the updates!
:O)

1 comment:
good luck!! im def interested in detoxing so if this works for you, then i am willing to try it myself! thank you for taking the chance! i hope it gives you energy & truly rids your body of impurities! xo
Post a Comment