Today I am NOT going to snack on those addicting little wafers! We are allowed two snacks, so today, I will ONLY eat two snacks. I don't have to run today, so I won't be as hungry anyway. Here is what I am doing today:
6:00am Glass of water
6:30am Isalean shake & accelerator
7:15am Large cup of green/mint tea at work takes about an hour to drink
9:30am Slim Cake (YUMMO!)
12:00pm 1 cup lentil soup & small salad
4:30 Isa Lean Shake (post workout) **If you are an athlete you can have up to 3 shakes per day! :O) Then a cup of Green/orangetea..
7:30pm 3 walnut halves & 2 chocolate wafers, I couldn't resist!
9:00pm: Isalean shake
I got to workout with my friend Nicole today! It's been so long! We always have great workouts together! We did shoulders and 40 minutes of cardio! Sheesh!
We snapped some photos, check em out! You can tell by my back poses that I am really leaning out and getting more muscular. I am however not looking for thick bigger definition, just small sculpted muscles! :O)
| 100 jumps between each set |
| getting leaner |
| obliques looking good |
| nicole can jump 1,000 times if she had too! |
| the best arms |
And that's my day! I looked at myself this morning in the mirror and I LOVE how my stomach looks. You can see my defined abs....The sunless tan helps too! :O) As I said the only thing I don't like is that my face gets too thin, so my cheek bones stick out and my lips look super big! Not the look I was going for. I like my face more plump and baby fat looking....
I hope you have a dry safe happy and productive day! Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment