Happy Monday friends! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I did. I always do, because I make sure of it! Even if I do nothing, it's because that's what makes ME happy! :O)
So I decided to do my long run today instead of waiting all week till Sunday, I know I am WEIRD, but I felt like for some reason I have more energy in the beginning of the week, so I figured why not knock out a 9 mile run on a Monday early afternoon!
Well, yours truly was rocking'. I had the IPOD blasting all my fav tunes, I was smiling, enjoying the run and adding up the milage and just getting so happy about my upcoming race. I was envisioning my husband at the finish line this time greeting me with a huge smile and kiss and just being swallowed up by his arms.....When all of the sudden, my beautiful vision was cut short! I was cut short! My FREAKIN treadmill STOPPED while I was sprinting! The cleaning crew decided to move the treadmill next to me and knock out the plug to my treadmill! Well, if you know me, you can only imagine how FREAKING PISSED I was- I cussed! YEP, I did! I was somewhere around 7.5 miles and only needed 1.5 more miles to go!!! WTF!!!!! Well, I pressed start as fast as I could so I could finish, but boy, I am sure steam was coming out of my ears! OH BOY! Well, I finished, finally, but not happy.
WEIGHT: 115lbs- Sundays are fun days! I had my Amy's rice crust cheese-LESS pizza with tons of salad on top!
TIME: 1:20
Milage: 8 miles- too pissed to complete 9..and thrown off mentally! This is why I need to get outside. I wish this damn snow would be gone already!
heart rate: 152-170
calories: 683
No comments:
Post a Comment