Total Pageviews
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Did someone find my energy?
I can't find it anywhere. I got up early, took a shower, went an trained a client, and then went home to wait for Mario, so we could go workout together. I had planned on a 5 mile run while Mario did his usual Saturday leg workout. Well, I warmed up as usual and went and hopped on the treadmill, only to run a 1/2 a mile. My legs, my lungs and brain all agreed that today was NOT going to be a good day to run. This is so unusal for me. No matter how tired I usually am, I am always able to run, and feel my endorphins kick in and feel great by the time I am done. I was so annoyed, so I tried to do some what of a full body workout. That SUCKED TOO! GRRR!
Well, I guess not every workout or run will be 100%! It's weird because my client same the same thing this morning....she has no energy or strength. Maybe it's the weather? Maybe us runners are running too much? Oh whatever it is, it better leave my body and go somewhere else! I have work to do! Sheesh!
So, here I am all showered, filled my belly with steamed cauliflower & Broccoli along with 3 whites and one whole Ethical Egg, and 2 Ryvita crackers. Sitting with my legs "INDIAN STYLE" in my pj's at my desk just thinking, typing and enjoying the peace and quiet. Mario is sipping away at his GIANT post-workout shake. It's so nice without the TV or the radio sometimes.....
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment