Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh my aching belly!

Lesson learned: NEVER try samples at Whole Foods or any other food store! Yesterday after my run, I ran home, showered, made my shake and went to Whole Foods. There was a guy sampling his product line which was an organic juice made of Mangosteen. I literally took a teeny sip, as I was still thirsty from my run and forgot my water in the car. It tasted so yummy, but immediately, I started to get a bad stomach ache. I knew it was from the juice. I NEVER try samples ANYWHERE and I NEVER drink JUICE.

When I got home and started cooking dinner the pain got worse. I had to roll up into a ball on the couch and dig my fist into my belly, and rub out the cramps! GRRRR.

My run was amazing! I love when people say: "Tina, how can you run on a treadmill for so long, don't you get bored?" I say: " You need more MENTAL strength to run inside than  you do outside, simply because outside you are distracted by your surroundings. Inside you really have to dig deep to keep yourself on that treadmill. I do many things to keep myself entertained. I watch all the different TV's, I watch people workout, I talk with the BIG MAN UPSTAIRS, and I also think of ways to grow my business....now if only I could write and run at teh same time, boy would I accomplish a lot!

THURSDAYS RUN:
Woke up and weighed in at 113.6
7 miles
2 miles warm up at 5.7
2 miles at 6.2
1 mile at 6.3
1 mile at 6.4
1 mile- isprinted and ran and jogged till I hot my 7th mile

1 hour 10 minutes
574 calories
147-181 heart rate

Of course I had to do some upper body, but not a lot.... did my usual pull ups and push ups and crunches, followed by my BOSU Tri-set of shoulder presses bicep curls and side lateral raises

I am feeling incredible!!!!

No comments: