Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Although I think it's one of the most overrated holidays, I know some of you enjoy it and look forward to it, so to you I say, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

This is the one day Mario gets off easy! As a matter of fact, he gets off every holiday easy!! :O) I do get him & the kids really cute cards, but that's about it!

We snuggle everynight, I make dinner everynight, and we always tell eachother how much we love one another so, what could he give me today that he doesn't already give me?

Now about the week I had last week! As far as my 1/2 marathon training, I think I am on point. I am running more, faster and more efficient. I ran a total of 27 miles and burned 3346 calories overall! NICE JOB! I am super happy with my progress to date. Now if only the snow would melt on the path I like to run outdoors! I still can't run in my neck of the woods, but at least I do have a sick playlist and a bunch of treadmills to choose from.

As I told you, I am doing my long runs on Mondays, but today, in my plan it says to do a 7 mile run and to save my energy for next weeks SUPER LONG RUN! OH BOY! I am scared! So with my 7 mile run, I will be intense, and zone in on my body: my form and my breathing.


Well, I say to all of you lovies out there, Have a wonderful day no matter what you do, what you get or where you go, and remember.....YOU ARE LOVED....

No comments: