Got my trusty boots on and weathered the storm! I had a message schedule at The Ritz Carlton in White Plains with Dave, but he canceled due to the weather, so that forced me to get my ass to the gym to run, since, well, I wasn't up for ice skating through town in my running sneakers! The treadmill does the trick!
Weight: 112.2
Run: 4 miles
Time: 38.11
Calories: 334
heart rate: 152- 175 (highest I ever got my heart rate!)
After my run, I felt great so I went on and worked my chest, shoulders and back.
Time: 43 minutes
calories: 211
heart rate: 114-158
I feel like my legs are getting stronger because I am able to run faster and harder. The few little tweaks in my diet have helped as well....... I am adding in more veggies throughout the day and making sure I have a post workout shake followed by a meal an hour later. As I said in my blog, I am more focused on my training then on my body composition.
On with the day! Finally! Some sun! I may even walk slower to the car to inhale the fresh crisp air, and soak up some vitamin D! YOU?
No comments:
Post a Comment