Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Isagenix Day two

SO my first day was hard, I am not going to lie. It was so weird to drive past Starbuck's without stopping for my YUMMY eye opener! Good thing I had a lot of clients away, because I would have DIED of tired-ness. SO, anyway, after I trained a few clients, I went right to Equinox to run! I had a 7 mile run planned, but ended after 6. Believe it or not, My energy was HIGH! It kicked in around mile one, and the only reason I stopped was because of time. I had to get some things done in the afternoon.
.
So when I got up on Monday, I had a glass of water with some lemon...got ready for work, and drank my "JUICE" and took my "ACCELERATOR" around 7:30. I was fine and not hungry until about 9:45, when I had an apple (it's listed as an option for a snack). For some reason, when I ate the apple, my hunger kicked in! It was time for another JUICE, as I drove to the gym.

I am so used to having a VEGA Protein shake post-run or workout, but NOT this day! Instead, I had two ISASNACKS, which are these little chocolate wafers. They taste so good! OMG! I also had about 1 cup of PLAIN steamed broccoli and a glass of water. STARVING! Drinking lots of water is definitely KEY to this...As we all know that water fills you up, and helps to rid the body of toxins...

Jaena and Les held our first phone in. Everyone gets to share their first day experience. It's great to hear how others are getting through the day. Les & Jaena are so motivational and so knowledgeable with EVERY product from ISAGENIX! They are a great support system for us.

My sleep was horrible, I am not going to lie. I tossed and turned, as I felt my belly make hungry noises! I hope Tuesday is Better! I am so LOOKING FORWARD to WEDNESDAY- where I can have my ISA SHAKES!



2nd day: My Weight (TUESDAY): 111.6


How I am feeling: at 6:11 am, I am ok...Had my first cleanse, and now drinking a large green tea. I so need t he energy today!

I have no running planned for today.... Just total body and a 10 minute warm up on the Elliptical. My workout was amazing, as I have this ENERGY I didn't even know where it came from! WHOAH! My workout was intense, I was sweating and it was fast. I had so much energy when I was done as well.
I am looking forward to my RCIA class tonight (church), however, once the closk strikes 8pm, my eyes get sleepy and this girl want her pj's and snuggle time with her husband! I am SO not a night owl. I love to be sleeping by 9:30!

I am also looking forward to tomorrow! Shakes, snacks and a MEAL! YAHOO!!!!
Have a fabulous day!

No comments: