I am going to do it on Friday along with a 3 mile run....CALL ME CRAZY, but I'm a woman on a mission! the countdown continues till November 16th!
Alrighty! Here it is... I am so siked to share this workout!
Make sure you warm up! A light run, some Arc Trainer, WHATEVER! JUST WARM UP!
** 3 mile run.....It should take me 24-26 minutes...
Once you are done running.....
back pedal on treadmill for 1 minute- 2.5
walking lunge on treadmill 1 minute- usually a speed of 2.1-2.4
RECOVER 1 minute
***Mountain Climbers
Ski Jumps
Jump Rope
Reverse Alternating lunge
RECOVER 1 minute
****Squat jumps
Burpees
Flutter kicks
Walk out pushup to swivel
RECOVER 1 minute
*****Single leg dead lift into a row
Mountain climbers
Ski jumps
Jump ROpe
Reverse Alternating lunge
Squat flips with 180 degree turns
Squat jumps
Burpees
RECOVER 1 minute
STRETCHING TIME! Do Myrtl Stretches!
Time: TBA
Heart Rate: TBA
Calories: TBA
No comments:
Post a Comment