Ahh, finally! I'm home!
I woke up this morning at 5am, and got ready to bust out the door to go train a client at 6am. I couldn't believe I needed a sweat jacket! What the heck! Who stole my summer!!!! Soon the trees will be naked and I will be wearing a PARKA with just my eye balls showing! UGH! Well, If I have to wear layers like an Eskimo, I might as well wear something cute! I left with a sweat jacket and my lulu shorts,
While training a client I suddenly got this big bubble cloud over my head that said: "Hmm, I think today I will run outside". That was it! Until I got home, I couldn't get that thought outta my head! Then I suddenly thought that ya know what? from November until April, I will be cooped up in my house cursing Mother Nature, so I might as well get outside and breathe in the fresh air, soak up the last of the summer sun and accept a few "YO BABY-s" and beeps from men who don't know how to act when they see a woman. UGH!
SO, from my house in Harrison to my gym in Mamaroneck Equinox is around 3.5 miles. I got there in 24 minutes! HOLY CRAP! I have NOT run outside in a YEAR! I honestly kept looking at my heart rate monitor thinking: "C'mon, please don't be broken, I don't want to get a new one!" NOPE it wasn't broke! I got really fast and my legs are so strong!
When I got to Equinox, I was DRIPPING... Literally had sweat dropping off my elbows, how gross! I was in my glory though! I felt so good! Why haven't I done this sooner?? Oh, I know why, because it's been hotter than a Witches BOOB outside ALL summer long!!!!! Now I know!
I did about 4 circuits in the gym. I foam rolled and stretched for a god 40 minutes, because 4 minutes into my run, I felt this TWINGE behind my knee! I fought threw it though. The foam roller really helped.
My circuits were basically band flys for my chest, band rows for my back, standing Arnold Presses, unilateral dead lifts, High rope face pull, rope tricep press downs, decline chest press along with pull overs on a decline and bicep curls to a shoulder press.... I was in the gym about 1 hour....
I kissed My honey since he was at the gym, and off I went to run home!
Running home took me about 10 minutes longer since there are more inclines, which were a challenge, but I was more concerned with my knee.
FINALLY I am home! check out my stats!
my heart was between 133-178
Calories: 875!!!
2:08:32
I walked in, grabbed two bags of frozen blueberries, layed on my COOL kitchen floor and just inhaled and exhaled as my knee turned to ice!
WHat a great way to start the weekend! So, I guzzled a shake and did some work this afternoon, until it was time for dinner... CHECK out what I made
Mr. & Mrs. Fit Green God & Goddess!
![]() |
| Broccolini, Filet Mignon for Mario |





1 comment:
Congrats on a killer workout! :)
Please take care of your knee!
Dinner looks great! :)
Post a Comment