For me... I am JUST DOING IT! I am sticking to my goal of increasing my runs. Today I plan to run from my house to Equinox and back. Once I get to Equinox, I will foam roll, stretch, and then I will do this workout: Look below where my run is...
As for my weight and nutrition for today:
weighed in at 112.2
Meal one: 6:45
After taking supplements
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 scoop protein powder
** Starbucks Coffee with extra hot splash of Soy
Meal two: 11:30
- Lara bar & Glass of ice water
Pre-Run: 12:30
- L-Carnitine
Time TO Equinox...24:32
Heart rate: 157-174
Calories: 268
AT THE GYM:
247 calories
heart rate was between- 127-164
40 minutes long
1 minute for each exercise non stop...
Time TO run HOME: 32 minutes
303 calories
heart rate was between 156-172
AT THE GYM:
247 calories
heart rate was between- 127-164
40 minutes long
1 minute for each exercise non stop...
- 1 leg bicep curls (30 seconds each leg)
- alternating push ups with a ball under one hand switching back and forth
- modified tri-cep push up
- shoulder presses
- plank row
***3 sets- 15 minutes.. The hardest 15 minutes of my life especially after my run!
Then I did:
- stiff arm pull downs for lats
- reverse grip tricep press downs
- push ups with hands on yoga blocks, so I can go deeper
3 sets- 15 reps
- Cable lat pull down
- Decline push ups on knuckles on yoga blocks
3 sets 15 resp
I stretched a little, caught my breath and walked around the gym real slow so I could digest some of the water I chugged when I got to the gym. I can't run with a water bottle...SO annoying!
Time TO run HOME: 32 minutes
303 calories
heart rate was between 156-172
Post-Run: 3:50 Wait a little bit after my run to have my shake.. I will drink one full glass coconut water to replenish!
**L-Carnitine & 5-HTP (mood enhancer) I need it! ;O)
**L-Carnitine & 5-HTP (mood enhancer) I need it! ;O)
- 1 egg white- raw
- 8 oz water
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 scoop green vibrance
- 1 tbsp bee pollen
Total miles I ran were 4.91- from my home to Equinox.
Lunch: 1 hour later:
- 1/2 can Tuna
- 1/2 avocado
- steamed broccoli (lemon juice on top)
Dinner: Not sure yet, will let you know! :O)

No comments:
Post a Comment