Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A KICK ASS-OMELET!

Mario wasn't in the mood for a heavy dinner- THANK THE LORD! I wasn't in the mood to make a 6 course dinner! He opted for a ground buffalo egg whit omelet, so I decided to add some pretty incredible veggies!



 First I grabbed some colorful veggies like Fresh basil, Fresh Kale, a red, green and yellow pepper & shiitake mushrooms.

Ladies, this is so easy, so nutritious and filling, I promise you will be the WIFE OF THE CENTURY! JUST MAKE THIS ONE NIGHT and watch the smile on his face!
 Here is ground buffalo, around 4 oz. All i did was add it to the frying pan, and saute until there was no more pink inside. It took about 5 minutes, and smelled INSANE!
Next, I added the veggies to the buffalo and sauteed for about 8 minutes, to soften the kale and make sure it wasn't too watery from the veggies. It wasn't!! For spices, I just added black pepper and a SPRINKLE OF FAIRY DUST! KIDDING! No SALT!






I the added 6 egg whites and whipped them  up and made them frothy before adding to the veggies and buffalo. Once I added the egg whites to the pan, I let it cook for about 6 minutes each side, until it wasn't runny. It looked like a HUGE frittata!  Mario said it was AWESOME!

I am a HAPPY WIFE!

No comments: