Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

TRANSFORMING on a TUESDAY!

YUP! That's me! A transformer... I transformed myself, and SEVERAL people who I have crosses paths with! You come to me for help, and advice, I GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT! I KNOW how to get it done, how? I HAVE DONE IT WITH MYSELF! No one helped me, I LISTENED to my body. That is all is it take ladies, no joking! Also, as I always say, if you want something  BAD ENOUGH, YOU DO WHAT IT TAKES to get there!

My Run for Tuesday September 19, 2011
PS. Weighed in at 111.8


  • 0-2nd  mile...6.0
  • 2nd-3rd mile...6.1
  • 3rd -4th mile...6.2
  • 4th-5th mile...6.3 ( this last mile, I always look to burn ANY glycogen I have left as well as stored body fat) I usually sprint at 8.5 for 1 minute, walk for 2 minutes, until I hit a mile....It feels so good, as if I am flying!
Time: 53 minutes
heart rate: 146-170
calories: 491


THEN...OH MY!!!!! Then, I decided that my crazy ass push ups weren't enough with my feet on a bench and my knuckles on the ground...NOPE, I had to put my feet on the wall twice as high as the bench, and put my knuckles on Yoga blocks, so when I go down, I get my chest low to the ground! OTZO!!!!!!!!! 
I went right into assisted pull ups
I did these back to back for 2 sets, when I realized I was tapped out, shot, finished, DEPLETED! 

My diet was pretty good, I think anyway...
6am:
Ezekiel english muffin
4 egg whites & 1 whole egg

8am: banana

9:30: Chocolate chip Lara bar (HEAVEN!)

2:15- Post workout shake:
1/2 scoop Beverly
1 packet Vega
1 tbsp bee pollen & green vibrance
ice

4:30- SNACK TIME!
pistachios
shredded coconut flakes mulberries and goji berries

5:30: My new obsession!
1 whole wheat wrap with grilled veggies from 
Al Dente in Rye! I BEST I EVER HAD. I get it WITHOUT Cheese!
Ask for extra veggies! you will be FULL for hours!

8:45pm: after religion class
I had 3 hard boiled egg whites and 1/2 a small acorn squash!

LOTS OF VEGGIES TODAY!

No comments: