Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Super Shoulder day!

I don't remember a time I was this motivated to stay in OPTIMAL shape! It's really burning me up that I am turning 40! Tell me, have you experienced this feeling? Were you stressed about your birthday? My clients laugh at me! They look at me like I am crazy, and tell me I look FABULOUS for my AGE! UGH!!!!!!!!!! I hate that sentence! All of the sudden, my daughter turned 20, and I feel so old. On her birthday, I looked in the mirror, and said: "That's it! I have got to make a "TERRY" appointment! I have GOT to workout harder and EAT CLEANER! I have to DRESS differently and work harder!

WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!  Why is my inner child telling me these things! I look better than I did when I was 20, I FEEL better than I did when I was 20, I am mentally, spiritually and emotionally BETTER than I was when I was 20, so what the heck is my problem!?!? UGH!

Well, anyway, I am ALL FIRED UP and ready to conquer the last two months of being in my 30's, and oh you just WAIT till my 40th birthday! I am going to spin some heads! OH YEA! WATCH ME!

So back to today, eh-hmmm! I had a client this morning and had some work to do at one of my clubs (all comes with the territory of owning your own business). I had to make sure things were right, equipment was ordered and trainers were training! Once I was able to leave, My Car automatically drove to my gym! Hmmm! So, what did I do? Well, for starters, I ran again!

4 miles in 43:53, because I walked 1/4  mile in the beginning to warm up, then I blasted the rest of the run.
My heart rate was 141-173
And I burned 400 calories according to the treadmill....DINIG BAT ME, I forgot my watch again! I am BLAMING IT ON MY AGE! I am telling you, I am LOST without my FT40!


SO I was soaking WET when I was done. Literally had sweat dripping down my wrists into my hands, no wonder I see people with wrist bands! Do they make them in PINK!?!??! OH YEAH.... LOOK WHAT I FOUND! HA!!!!!!!




My sick Shoulder routine...
All exercises are done for 1 minute straight with NO rest between until the whole set is complete!














  • Side lateral raises with 5's
  • Plank walks (BASTARD!)
  • Shoulder presses- with 10's for the first two sets then had to suck it up and drop to 5's!
  • Single leg dead lift with reverse fly- used 5's
  • Planks
REST- 1 minute ONLY!

I was S*H*O*T! My body was tired from yesterday! Sheesh! So I went and did some abs...

  • Side oblique crunches off the bench
  • decline leg raise- all the way up with a little booty lift
  • decline abs with a 25lb plate
2 sets




Packed up my gym bag, and I was OUTTA THERE! I was a BAD girl though... I went to Home Goods, I went to Pier One, I also went to the Gap all before I went home to drink a shake! I had nothing after the gym! When I finally DID get home, I made a great little protein filled snack:
2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, on a whole grain Pita with about 1 cup serving of the Eggplant chana masala from last night.

Dinner was GREAT: 2 salad slices from Sal's and a can of Tuna! YUMMY!!!!

Goal for this week: to get from 112.6- 111 lbs! BUT! I want to see my definition pop in my abs, and arms! GRRRRRR!

No comments: