Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fish Oil...

There are some supplements I truly believe are GARBAGE (MOST), and some supplements I truly believe are a "MAGIC POTION". A lot of supps are just money suckers, meaning you spend so much money because they are hyped up with great reviews, but end up doing NOTHING for you, and empty your wallet!

One supplement that will give you your moneys worth and THEN SOME....

FISH OIL!


I started taking fish oil about 12 years ago. I would take the capsules. I can't remember if I was consistent, but I do remember that's how long ago I started experiementing with the stuff. I wanted to  fit in with the "FIT" crowd. I don't even think I fully understood why I was taking it.... Fast forward to TODAY, I am consistent with it, sware by it and have GLOWING skin because of it. I have NO  SEVERE PMS cramps, I don't crave sugar and I am REGULAR!
You have to have fish oil in your diet, because you NEED Omega-3's. I am sure you eat FISH, but are you eating WILD Salmon and Achiovies 7 days a week- I think not.... so you MUST supplement with it. I don't have any joint pain, because the fish oil LUBES up my joints. My hair is shiny! The stuff is AMAZING!

Here are my top reasons YOU should START taking FISH OIL- BUT NOT JUST any Fish oil, You want the best!

i AM RIGHT NOW USING Carlson's fISH OIL- iT'S liquid AND HAS LEMON IN IT SO i WON'T gag!




Carlson's Fish Oil




Less expensive than most supplements and it REALLY WORKS!

You can find GREAT fish oil almost everywhere! You just need to know what you are looking for...

A bottle of Cod Liver Oil  with lemon in it (so it goes down smoother). Take 1-2 TBSP’s of Fish Oil a day on a regular basis

  • Buy a good brand (Nordic Naturals are great)
  • 1 teaspoon 3 times a day
  • Take it first thing in t he morning, at lunch time and before bed
Check Whole Foods, also check out Dr. Mercola's website. He has many articles about Omega-3's and how beneficial it is to take Fish oils. A bottle should cost you anywhere from  $5-10 Keep it cold in the fridge. It'll last a while!

 Keeps you Happy!

Omega 3′s and DHA are so important for proper brain function! Your brain is made of FAT & WATER! When I take my fish oils along with my 5-htp, I notice my moods stay leveled all day. I don't have peaks and valleys in my personality and mood.... My family thanks me for that! If you are dieting, and usually get cravings that set your mood off to a bad one, because you can't eat what you are craving....FISH OIL TO THE RESCUE! I am serious!

IGNITE YOUR  Metabolism!

This is a fact for me.... I weighed 114lbs for a whole year and the scale wouldn't budge! The one thing that changed was my consistency with fish oil... I have weighed 111lbs now for the past month! It works to ignite your metabolism! I think because it also makes me so much more regualr, and I spend more time in the bathroom, it helps to push everything out! Sorry for the details... Are you seeing the benefits YET!?!?

  STRESS LESS!

Omega 3′s supress  stress hormone’s. If you are in a bad mood and are stressed to the milits your body release less of the negative hormones if you have been taking your fish oil like I suggest!


Flexability!
The one reason I am so dilligent with taking this MAGIC supplement!. Omega 3 fatty acids  contain a potent Anti-Inflammatory and can help keep your joints supple and inflammation free. You will also be able to handle pain better if injured!
The omega-3 fats in fish oil  counteract  enzymes that attack cartilage. Omega-3's will boost your body’s levels of the chemicals that minimize painful, damaging inflammation.
If you walk, run, jump workout, box, etc....GET THE FISH OIL IN YOUR BELLY!.




No comments: