Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There she goes!

I had an order of Glo-Bites to drop off to Equinox in Mamaroneck today- YES, YOU AN BUY MY GLO-BITES AT THE EQUINOX FITNESS CLUBS IN MAMAROENCK! Anyway, that was that for my run to the gym. Instead, I decided to pack my backpack, grab the Glo-Bites and head to the gym. It was ok, because it was super muggy outside, and I was in NO MOOD for the humidity! I am ready for FALL!
I had a 4 mile run planned and here is what went down:





I started with a warm up walk for 3 minutes...
6.0 for the first mile, sprinted at .90 miles at 8.0 until I hit 1 mile
6.1 for the second mile, sprinted at 1.90 miles at 8.1 until I hit 2 miles
6.2 for the third mile, but woke up and endorphin's kicked in so I was running from 6.2-6.5 and I sprinted around 2 full minutes at 8.2
For the 4th mile, I BLASTED IT! I was running 6.3- 7.5 and my sprint was 8.5 and that was for almost 1/4 mile!

4 miles completed in 38:20...Not my best but certainly not my worst!
388 calories
147-178 heart rate


I went on to do Abs, some biceps and shoulders....

#1-

  • crunches with a med ball in between my knees. I looked like a clam, elbows behind my head and brought to my knees and crunched hard- 20 reps
  • dbell curls- biceps-12.5lbs- 12 reps
  • reverse pec deck- 25lbs-20 reps
3 sets total

#2-
  • decline crunch with ball- yellow-8lb ball (I think)- 15 reps
  • hammer curls with 10's- 12 reps
  • heavy leaning side laterals for shoulders with dbells- 10's- 10 reps

3 sets total

#3-

  • Crazy ivans- which are like doing a half russian twist- twist to the side with your shoulder gurdle and ball, when you come back the ball goes up and out towards the opposite side- 15 reps
  • decline leg raise- 15 reps
2 total sets

Time: 38:35
Calories: 202
heart rate: 118-149





I woke up and weighed in at 113.4 which is kinda strange... but whatever! SO NOT worried.

Tomorrow's workout should be fun! Can't wait to post it!

No comments: