Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TroubledTuesday


Everyone has their moments! Yes! Even me! Mrs. happy go lucky all the time gets CRABBY MOODY PISSED OFF AND FIESTY!  When I have a plan, that plan is STUCK in my head until I have ACCOMPLISHED what I set out to do. When it comes to RUNNING, I hardly EVER miss a beat.Those lovely new sneakers I JUST BOUGHT??? yea, well, they are GOING BACK! So, I put them on, and they feel a little snug, more than when I bought them. Am I retaining 100lbs of water? I don't think so! I took off my sox and figured, I would try running without sox and give them a GO. They were AWESOME on my heels, but super snug around my toes and bones, causing them to scrunch as I ran. Usually I am able to spread my toes and I run- NOT TODAY!!!!!!
SO pissed off, I hopped on the ARC TRAINER- SUICIDE!!!!! I HATE THAT FREAKING THING! I went and did my shoulder workout...Oh and PS, Was going to run in Greenwich today and realized I forgot my heart rate monitor...no biggy, I would go home make Mario's lunch, grab my watch and head to Mamaroneck- Would you BELIEVE, I FORGOT IT AGAIN! W*T*H!!!!!

I am not going to BITCH moan and complain about today.. I will just post what I did, and call it a NOT SO PERFECT DAY! We all have these days, I KNOW, I just prefer NOT TO!

.75 miles on the treadmill
10 minutes on the SUICIDE MACHINE

Shoulders: 
3 sets
  • Arm circles: 2.5lb dumbells/ 30 forward & 30 backwards
  • Bench stands: OH YEA! Hands on the floor, feet on the bench, glutes up as high as you can. You are going to move like your doing a push up, except this is ALL SHOULDERS- you will have to move your head to the side so  you can go all the way down.- I did 2 sets of 8 and then did one 15 rep set of decline push ups off kettle bells
  • uni- side laterals- 10lb dbell/ 10 reps x's 2 sets 7.5lbs/15 reps x's 1


3 sets
  • Seated shoulder press: 20's/ 12 reps x's 2 sets 15's/ 15 reps x's 1 set
  • Flying Dutchess: In a plank position holding 2.5lb dbells, raise 1 at a time like a front shoulder raise. switch sides. Keep your whole core TIGHT, legs wide and QUADS locked. I did 10 reps and then on the 3rd set I used 5's and did 10 more reps
  • Upright Rows: 25lb plate/15 reps x's 3 sets
  • Reverse pec dec: 25lbs: 15 reps x's 3


Still PISSED OFF... I hopped on the bike and did 4 miles....PHEW this got my sweating. I was doing some stand up moves at a HIGH resistance, but for the most part I was going stead at 99-101 RPM's and it only took me 22:55.


On another NOTE, here is a Yummy new breakfast I tried this morning, only I can NEVER buy this cereal again! It's TOO DAMN ADDICTING!!!!!!  
  • I took: 1 cup cereal and put it ion a bowl. 
  • 1 8 oz container of Coconut Milk
  • Add the protein to the ceral and BAM!!!!!!!!! Instant YUMMY_NESS
It tasted so good, it was like a CIRCUS IN MY MOUTH! UGH!!!!! I knew this was a bad idea buying this cereal. THANK GOODNESS I only bought one box! If you LOVE cereal and are trying to stay LEAN, DO NOT BUY THIS CEREAL! 

No comments: