
I woke up this morning crabby, tired, moody and SO NOT MYSELF! Usually I LOVE Saturdays! NOT TODAY! RUTH is on her way any day now! WITCH! I had such a busy morning!
In my bootcamp I had 7 ASS KICKING FIT WOMEN...ALL of which so up EVERY Saturday because they know I am going to KILL IT! Well, I sucked down my Red Eye Coffee from Buck's and KILLED IT, is just what I did. I had the girls go for a run outside, and when we came in they tore up the gym with all kinds of circuits including kettle bell swings, burpees, shoulder presses, running the stairs and more running outside. They went HARD for a FULL hour! That put me in a better mood. I love watching them sweat, pant and get fatigued! It means I helped them burn off the wine they all drank last night! I know my girls! They LOVE their wine!
Stacy walks in every Saturday as soon as the Boot Camp ends and she is always ready to GET STARTED ASAP! She always does a nice warm up, and then it's time to get to work. We hadn't done pics in a while, So we took some pics, and then I took Stacy outside for a Taste of some running! Oh yea! I had her run the parking lot 5 times. I was so impressed with her. She didn't complain, and NEVER ONCE said "I CAN"T". She was sweating, and her heart rate was up, because SHE WEARS HER HEART RATE MONITOR! Stacy listens when I tell her what to do as far as guidance with fitness and nutrition. She is definitely a GREAT client for me.After I was done training Stacy, I was so indecisicive about working out. I actually went and ran some errands, and went back home to eat a Lara Bar. Within 10 minutes, my body said; "Let's Go GIRL"! You can take Sunday OFF! Well, I had no workout planned, so I came up with one, added it to my journal and off I went: I must say, it ended up being a really good workout and I am so happy I decided to go! Ever have those days? I say, it's the days when you DO NOT WANT TO GO, are the days you have some really good workouts!
Workout: Saturday, September 24, 2011
113.2 lbs- RUTHY IS coming! GRRRR
Walked on the treadmill for 1 mile at an incline of 5.5% and a speed of 3.5-3.7, about 15 minutes. The whole time, I kept telling my body to wake up, start feeling faster...I did, about 5 minutes into the walk, and I woke up and felt better after the mile walk. My heart rate was up and I was starting to glisten.
***Reverse box jumps- Instead of jumping onto a box, you step up on the box and jump down landing in a deep squat. You must land on your heels, back straight, chin up- They are awesome!
Round one: 2 sets
- Reverse box jumps- 10 reps
- Squat jumps- in & out- 10 reps
Round Two: 2 sets
- Jump Rope- 1 minute
- barbell deadlift- 15 reps/ 45lbs
Round three: 2 sets- 15 reps
- barbell shoulder press- 30lb bar
- barbell back squat- 30lbs bar
Round four: 2 sets
- mountain climbers- 40
- push ups- 12 reps
Round five: 2 sets
- Walking lunge- with 10's- 20 reps
- burpee into a shoulder press - with 10's-10 reps
Round six: 2 sets
- Jump Rope- 1 minute
- seated shoulder press- 20's- 10 reps
Round seven: 2 sets
- Side lateral- 7.5lbs- 15 reps
- upright row- 25lb plate- 15 reps
- shrugs- 20lb dbells-15 reps
Round eight: 2 sets 15 reps
- Decline crunch
- lying on a small stability ball -middle of your back, twist left elbow to meet right knee in the center of your body. and then do the other side after you have completed 15 reps
- decline leg raise
NOT BAD< overall, I still felt strong and I was able to really push myself hard with only doing two sets of everything! Looking forward to a day off tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment