
I love Beauty day! I get to go to my girl Gina and get my horrifying roots done.....It's such a love / hate relationship I have with being blonde! I LOVE how I look....I love being a blonde, but i really hate how much of an upkeep it is! My hair is naturally super dark brown.....and now it's super light blonde with some platinum highlights! I hate sitting in the chair for more than 30 seconds, I am sooo hyper!
Well, turns out, I did NOT go comepletely dark, yes, I am a chicken shit! :O) I had Gina put chunky dark bron low lights in it...looks HOT! I LOVE HER!
Meals today:
#1- 7:30am
1/2 cup oats
1 egg white
1 scoop protein
All mixed in a bowl and niked for 1.30 minutes
#2- 9:30
PLUM, juicy dark red!
#3- 11:30am
1 cup red quinoa
chopped red onion
1 cup broccoli steamed
chopped plum tomato
1 tbsp ALMOND oil! (DELISH)
#4- POST WORKOUT-4:00
SHAKE...the usual
#5- Turkey Meatballs and shiratake Noodles &
Mixed greens! DELISH!
Here is the recipe for the turkey meatballs! They were insane!

Cooking spray
1 pound ground WHITE FAT FREE ground turkey
3 tbsp wheat bran
1/2 cup finely grated carrot
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 large cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
1 egg, lightly beaten
Freshly ground black pepper
I cooked them on the stove top in a frying pan for 3 minutes on each side, Then I added the tomatoes, oregano and red pepper flakes.
My Salad

Red leafe lettuce
cucumber
tomato
FAT FREE Feta
Kalamata olives
shredded cabbage
3 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
Shiratake noodles..AMAZING! Thse are made out of TOFU...They are a tad weird in texture, but after a few bites and some italian tomato sauce they are fabulous! BEST part, they are virtually carb and calorie free!

I'm off to bed now! Good night!
4 comments:
Hey I think you look beautiful brunette!
Looking forward to the meals and workouts today!
Have a great day!
You look pretty either way. I dont usually give my opinion on looks but I do like the blond better for some reason. ???
It amazes me that women with dark brown hair can take their hair all the way to blond! I dont think I could ever go lighter. I actually dye my hair soft black cause I think I look better even darker. If I were really brave, I might add golden highlights but I am too chicken for that :)
gina really is the greatest! your hair looks fantastic but it does dark, light, short, long, etc...! she cut about 5 inches off of mine and it looks great! :) xoxo
Nic,
YES< Gina is my girl! LOVE her to pieces...anyone who puts up with my daily changes, has my heart! I love to change my look! It's sooo fun!
Im sure you look fabulous!!!!!!
Post a Comment