Hmmm, ok, so before I get into what I will be eating tomorrow, I got on the scale this morning and it said 127.4...oddly enough, this afternoon after 3 meals, TONS of water and a sick ass workout, I weighed in at 126.2! WHAT THE HELL??? How am I lighter after eating and training? anywhooo, WHo cares. I HAVE ABS!!!!!!!! LOL! I'm a size 0-2!~ So why do I even care? Well because that number is a gage for me to measure if what I am eating and how I am training is working, that's all! Oh and yeah well, it would be nice to see the scale UNDER 120! That's all!
Ok, so I was really good today, but I am in a MOODY state of mind right now...GRRR! Nevermind. here is my plan for Tuesday.
#1- 1 cup Goat's milk Yogurt
1 cup blueberries
4 tbsp wheat bran
cinnamon
1/2 scoop protein
#2- Lara bar
#3- 4 oz Tempeh
cucumbers and mixed greens
1 tbsp Flax oil & lemon juice
#4- POST WORKOUT
5 egg whites
1 Ezekiel wrap
spinach
#5- 8 large shrimp
sauteed in tomatoes and orange pepper onion and garlic
over 1 cup Quinoa!
I will post my workout tomorrow.
Have a great night!
XO Tina
2 comments:
Hi Tina,
You are in fantastic shape I wouldn't worry about a number on the scale honestly..you have no excess fat, you are so lean and you eat so clean!! I hope to get myself lean again in the next month. Thanks for sharing!!
CATHY!
Thank you for making my day!!!!!! Ok, so wanna meet me in Italy? Ya know you wanna go back! :O)
My husband and I are thrilled and can't wait to JUST GET THERE!
I am my own worst critic, it's good and bad! UGH!!!!!
You are doing so well my dear! FULL FORCE AHEAD!~
Post a Comment