Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2009

feeling bloated!!!!!

Ok, so I eat tons of veggies, lean protein, TONS of fiber! AM I blocked in there? What gives? I can't drink anymore water or my intestines will float away.... I am really! I have come to the conclusion that this carb intake thing is what is doing this to me. QUICK STORY:
When I was leaning out last year for my wedding, I sware, I looked amazing at 116lbs. Here is why.... I ate 4oz of protein at my meals with mixed greens or veggies and used only flax oil for my fat. I supplementd with shakes but only used 1 scoop (20 grams protein)and ate fruits like plums, grapefruits and berries. I drank a gallon or more of water a day and in the evening I would drink 8oz water with 2 oz unsweetened cranberry and a tablespoon of flax meal...to clean out my kidneys liver and GUT! I did that for 4 months and went from 131lbs to 116lbs on the day of my wedding! NOW, i'm sure you're thinking that is TOO skinny (my clients tell me I was), but the important thing is I NEVER felt bloated puffy or stuffed. NOW, even if I have 1/3 cup of oats or wheat bran or a super small Ezekiel wrap with some egg whites, I feel like I ate a whole pizza! That tells me I am really sensitive to grains and pasta.
SO, I listened to Jack for a week.....But ladies and gents, I gotta move on! I feel great in the gym and VERY strong, but my belly is not happy....
This Sunday until I leave for Italy, I am going back to my old plan (pre-wedding). I will fill you in and track everything!

I DO plan on having 2 carb days, because I don't want to lose any strength I have.

SO, I'll be back for some reports!
XO

1 comment:

Mary M said...

Hey girl...we are made alike...I get the same way and have to limit my carbs to 1-2 a day as well and even watch certain vegetables which have more gas effects! :)
Yes, keep your food posts going so I can see what you are doing and incorporate myself! We all learn from each other! ITALY I am jealous...bring me back a T-shirt! That IS my roots!
Also great suggestion on the cranberry and flaxseed oil at night I am going to start that!

Have a blessed weekend girl!