Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

oh i'm soreeeeee

126.4lbs

wow! I haven't even gone heavy in about 5 months because of my knee, but man, I feel like i did! My glutes are crippled!!!!! LOVE IT! Today, I am doing Chest and triceps...Here is how it's all going down!

Flat dbell press:
1)25lbs-15 (warm up)
2)30lbs-12
3)30lbs-12
4)35lbs-10
**SS**
Lyiing dbell tricep extensions
1&2) 7.5lbs-15
3&4) 10lbs-12 reps

Cable crossover
1&2) 12.5lbs-15 reps
3&4) 17.5lbs 12 reps
**SS**
Cable reverse press down for tri's
1&2)30lbs-15 reps
3&4) 25lbs-till failure

Push ups (feet on bench ) pushing off knuckels
6 sets till failure
**SS**
No assisted dips
Till failure

SIck ass abs today too, I know I'll feel them tomorrow!

Then I am hoping on the treadmill for some cardio...Today I am doing a hill workout...
35 minutes
basically I am walking for 2 minutes at a certain incline and speed, and every two minutes I increase the incline....It's hard to walk on an incline of 15%! YIKES!!!! Total booty work!



Meals today:
1) 7:30
6 whites
2 cups spinach
1 small ezekiel wrap



3)12:00
1 cup brown rice ziti
1 cup broccoli
few sliced dried tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
small bowl undressed salad

3:30-POST WORKOUT SHAKE
2 scoops Beverly
2 cups frozen berrries
flax meal
water

SNACK:
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 small coconut water (ZICO)


7:30pm dinnaaaaaa!

egg white omelet with veggies
salad!

6 comments:

*ANA* said...

do you weight every day?

Krissa said...

Your meals look great!

I take it on your chest presses that you are using *2* 35 lb DB's right? You are pretty strong :)

I love incline walking. I also love doing interval training with inclines. I take it to 15% and run for 1 min at 6mph or 7mph but it totally wipes me out. I rest for 1-2 mintues after than and repeat.

Krissa said...

Oh, I see you use Beverly protein powders. I LOVE ultra size!!! It is soooo good in oatmeal. I was going to ask where you get yours from. Do you order it from Beverly? I found it for much cheaper from VitaGlo.com. Just thought I would throw out that suggestion.

Anonymous said...

ana_ i am in the gym everyday....I was doing 3 day splits of total body circuits and 3 days of cardio....that was for the last 3 weeks...The next 3 weeks I am doing two-bodyparts a day...cardio pretty much everyday, going from HIIT cardio to LONG dragged out boring cardio...switching things up.

Anonymous said...

Krissa,
Yep two 35lb dumbells....Pretty light for me considering back in the day I would use 45lb dumbells, but since I don't eat enough to fuel thos heavy weights, I;m sad to say I can't lift them right now! Yeah, the Hill workout on the treadmill today kicked my ass...I used to think that kind of cardio was for whimps, but I;m nooo whimp and I got my ass kicked! GRRR!
.

Anonymous said...

Kriss,
I do use Beverly Products, I love them. I am on their sute in in their newslette! (my first show). I'm a wholesaler for them so I get great deals. Iwon a fitness company so, Beverly allowed me the great discount!
They are clean, great supps!!!