
What do you really want deep down inside?
I want lots of things - I really want to have another baby with my husband. I want to buy a home in Rye. I want to help my daughter find her way in this crazy world. I want my son to go to a great college! I want my husband to take a day off every now and then from work. I want my knees to be better. I want to be in the best shape of my life by the time I am 40!

What matters to you, in the big picture?
Gosh - Living a long healthy and happy like with my husband! To be successful in our profession and to changes people's lives for the better!

What do you to stand for?
Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty and Excellence
What do you want to do with your brief time on this planet?
Make people smile, love alot, inspire others, laugh, and touch people's hearts
Who do you look up to?
Myself - not meaning to be up my own ass, but i've come from extreme humble beginnings and am proud of what i've achieved thus far....I look up to my husband who built us an amazing life, one client at a time, one day at a time, one club at a time- Because of him, we are living the dream!
Who inspires you?
Every morning when I wake up to hear muy husband cooking his breakfast with a huge smile on his face....Ready to conquer his day. He doesn;t skip a beat. he has this fierce amount of energy and stamina...This DRIVE! I want to suck some of it out of him so I can feel as energetic and fierce as him! HE IS MY INSPIRATION!
What personal strengths or qualities does this perso have that you admire?
resilience, adaptability, commitment, no bullshit straight shooters, quality of being down to earth, charasmatic,HONEST, HUMBLE and so sweet!
If you achieved your goal, then what would you do?
Achieve again.. I am never satisfied with myself or where I am at..I WANT MORE! I WANT IT ALL!
How would your life be different as a result?
No different....goals are just milestones to the BIG GOAL = LIVING AN AWESOME LIFE!
How would you change?
I wouldn't change - why change? It's taken my 37 years to finally learn and love who i am, regardless of how much money i have, what i've achieved, who i know...Wait I would change one thing....To be a bit more focused~~~~~on our business!
What would you do differently from there onwards?
Nothing different - BUT honestly when I've achieved goals in life, i've always considered it luck, maybe it's luck, maybe it's because someone is looking over my shoulder, but all in all I have always tried my hardest and put in 100% to what ever it is i want.I knew since I was young that I would NEVER settle in my life. I will always surround myself with POSITIVE hardworking honest loyal people who can help me grow, teach me, love and give me wings to fly!
..but most importantly - I have ENJOYED the journey.
2 comments:
beautifull family! thanks for sharring your pics and great thoughs!
Wonderful answers to those tough questions. I love the pictures.Great looking family. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Post a Comment