Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tina' Favorite things!




Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer
A lightweight foundation alternative for dry, dehydrated skin, this formula is ultra-rich, and blends easily, giving skin a dewy look with light coverage. SPF 25 helps protect skin against damaging UVA/B rays. Dermatologist tested.

This tinted moisturizer leaves my skin dooey, moist and refreshed looking! I don't tan my face, so the little bit of tint gives me JUST enough color~ I put just a little bit on, and I am out the door! LOVE IT!




A unique blend of gentle exfoliating grains, papaya and mango extracts, detoxifying sea kelp and mild herbal cleansers to gently lift away dull, dry skin for improved clarity, circulation and smooth, healthy, radiant skin.

I love taking a shower and using this soft yet effective exfoliator! I feel sooo smooth after my shower, I don't even need to apply more moisturizer! It's a must have!




Yummy smelling wipes I always have in my car...If you know me and have been in my car, I haven given you one, and YOU HAVE LOVED IT! These wipes smell of lavender. When I get out of the gym, i rip open a little packet and wipe my hands...They are sanitizing wipes. GREAT for the car or your bag...Get em at Whole Foods!




If you don't own a pair of LULULEMON pants, then you are not working out in fabulous pants! They are amazing..trendy and make any physique look great!!!!!!
go to www.lululemon.com

1 comment:

*ANA* said...

i had been wanting to comment onlots of your post and it would not let me.....anyway thank you for sharring your favorite things i enjoy reading your blog