Ok, so I am not feeling my body today!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I too have "those days"! I am not happy!
I am on my way towards being the leanest ever, because One hard look at myself, and I am focused! I sat and wrote out this week's workout plan....and I am also working on my meal plan. I am promising myself and you -my blogger friends thta I will post EVERYTHING! Starting today! I leave for Italy in 5 weeks and 2 days! I am going to lose 10 pounds! that's only 2 lbs a week! SO DO-ABLE! My target goal is 116! YES!!!!!
Ok, well here is the way it's going down for the next 5 weeks and 2 days! Are you ready? If any of you try this plan, please let me know what you think! I love the feedback!
Meals today
#1-
1 cup goats milk yogurt
1/2 scoop protein
5 walnut halves
1 cup blueberries
#2- JUICE deep red plum! YUMMY
#3- 4 whites
1/4 cup chopped red onions
1 small tomato
1/2 grapefruit
#4- post workout
2 scoops protein
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 scoop glutamine and BCAA's
water
#5- ground turkey with tomatoes
1 oz soba noodles
********************************************
Workout:
20 jump squats
leg press-45lbs 20 reps
jump rope 45 seconds
pushups 25 reps
did this monster set 2 times no rest!
Step ups 20 reps
lat pull down 50lbs- 15 reps
lateral hops of bench- 30 reps
v-ups 30 reps
jump rope 1 minute
did this monster set 2 times no rest!
Skull crushers- 30lbs-15 reps
push ups- 15 reps
shoulder press- 12.5 lbs 20 reps
side laterals- 7.5lbs 20 reps
front raise 7.5lbs 20 reps
knee tucks- 20 reps
walking lunge- 20 reps
did this monster set 2 times!
jump rope 30 sec
dbell press- 25lbs-25 reps
bicycles- 50 reps
jump n jacks- 45 seconds (dont underestimate these sneaky little things!)
did this monster set 2 times!
dbell curl- 12.5lbs 20 reps
step ups high step- 20 reps each leg
back extensions- 15 reps
did this monster set 2 times
13 minute mile...did some walking....
36 steps i ran up!
Total time: 1 hour 28 minutes
total calories burned: 475
NICE!XO
No comments:
Post a Comment