Word of advice....DOn't drink so much water after 5pm!!!! MAN! I drank 50 oz of water between 5-8, then had a glass of seltzer water with my dinner, THEN, while digesting my dinner I had a cup of dandelion tea! I mean really! What was I thinking! LOL! Oh then right before bed, I had my Meditropin! YEs, Tina was up all night peeing! NOT SO GOOD!
I felt sooo freaking bloated yesterday, I think that's why I drank so much water! The more you drink, the LESS bloated you feel...It worked! I got up this morning and my stomach was tight and you could see my abs and upper ribs! LOVE THAT! I also love when you can see the hip bone stick out (NOT THE SKINNY LOOK GIRLS) The RIPPED and lean look! AHHH!
SO This morning I packed my food, have some clients on this miserable day (so far-the weather sucks)... I just packed 1/2 cup oats with a scoop protein & 1/2 cup blueberries.....and some watermelon for a snack....Yep I will torture myself and pee some more! LOL!
Im back!!!! It's around 5:30 on this Gorgeous but hot Saturday! Saturdays are my favorite, because Mario and I spend all day together! He is usually done with work around 11, so when he comes home, we do things together, it's really nice to be alone with my honey! :O)
So, about an hour before we went to the gym, I was STARVING (2:00) I only had the oats/protein and then some watermelon....so I made 3 egg whites with 1/2 cup smashed pumpkin 2 walnut halves crushed and cinnamon....Whatever, just some protien and good fats!
LUNCH! Well it was amazing! I was sooo hungry from all the cardio and abs....I made Mario and myself a PERFECT lunch!
5 oz tukey burger for me & 12 oz filet mignon for Mario
shredded cabbage, fresh spinach, diced yellow pepper & tomato salad w/ 1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup whole grain pasta with crushed tomato sauce for me & 2 cups for Mario
It really hit the spot and I told Mario I would NOT be hungry until 9am!!!!! FUNNY THING.....that was at 3:30....at about 5:15 I was starving again! WHat the hell is going on!!!! I had to eat! I had 1/2 cup greek Yogurt, 2 walnut halves,1/2 scoop protein...
For Dinner, I am making WIld Salmon with a saute of Eggplant, peppers, portabello mushrooms and garlic! CAN YOU SAY DINNAAA TIME!!!!!!!
I was so proud of myself in the gym....I tore up the treadmill, the bike and then the treadmill again.,...I ran!!!! FINALLY! My knee was bad but as long as I did't take such long strides, I was fine! I did 30 intense minutes of cardio followed by some sick abs! My husband was even impressed with them! My abs look really good, yes even after my 1 cup of pasta yesterday! I guess carbs aren't the devil because today was another great day in the gym!
Looking at your body closely especially since I am a trainer and look at bodies all day, I know what areas I would like to improve...
I would love more seperation in my quads (rectus femoris) .... I never had a problem getting sick definition in my quads, and how it seems to be trouble!
ANother area I keep pounding are my triceps...They are tight, they are thick, but you can't see the definition.... There isn't even bodyfat, GRRR!!!!! I have done EVERYTHING under the sun, and I am so sick ass strong in my arms, yet, whatever I do does not work......!
SOOO, As I always tell my clients: "you can't give up on yourself or your goals". I will get to where I want to be....I will achieve my goals!!!
XOOX
1 comment:
Hey there Tina,
Thanks for dropping by my blog - I only noticed your comment today!
I was laughing so much about your pee post...I think we all go through the same thing...I am the worst at comp time as when I am water loading I have to drink sooo much and then drop the sodium...so it all wants to come out every 30 seconds!!
At least we know we're not alone!
Just a quick question - with your triceps are you hitting them from all different angles to try and bring all the different parts up? I find mine come out to play if I make sure I mix the exercises up so that I am hitting them differently all the time (tricep pushups, close grip press on a decline bench, prone hammer extensions on an incline bench, overheads, etc)
And the hungry thing - sounds like someone's metabolism is on fire girl!! Go you!
Vicki x
Post a Comment