125.2 today... Could it be because I just had a 5 oz turkey burger along with a 1/2 cucumber and tomato salad for dinner? I knew it! All i have to do is eat LIGHT-super light for dinner and the weight comes off.... Now for those of you reading....All i live on (if you read all my blogs) is VEGGIES, protein and berries.
I had a great workout yesterday...
jump squats-20
squats-smith machine 20lbs-20 reps
jump rope-1 minutes
push ups-15
2-Giant Sets!
Step up side kick-20
low cable row-20lbs 20 reps
decline abs-15
jump rope 45 sec
2- giant sets
dips-15 reps
pushups-15
arnold press-15lbs-20 reps
90 degree rotaion for shoulders 15lbs-15 reps
walking lunge- 20
straight up leg raise-20 reps
2-giant sets
jump rope- 30 seconds (getting tired)
incline dbell press-25lbs-15 reps
jump n jacks 45 seconds
2-giant sets
seated bicep curl-15lbs-20 reps
1 leg lunge off step-20 reps
back extension-15 reps
2-giant sets
348 calories burned
1 hr.
NO desire for cardio after that point! Exhausted....
No comments:
Post a Comment