Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2009

WOO HOO!

I love my scale today! She's my friend! I know it's pretty pathetic that I allow my scale to determine the type of day I am going to have.....BUT! I have a goal to reach.

SO Last week, I did total body giant circuit style training.... It was great! But I'm ready to hit the weights hard again for the next two weeks! I will be posting my workouts! :O)

Today so far, my diet is:

#1- 7:00am...6 whites 1 cup spinach, 1 small ezekiel wrap! INSANE!!!!! I inhaled it! WHich is not good to do, but man! I am loving these carbs! This wrap only has 14 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber which means only 12 carbs! :O) PERFECT!

#2- 9:30am Lara bar...
The Lara bar is good, because there are only 4 ingredients, nuts, fruit and 2 different spices.... 22 grams of carbs and 4 grams fiber so 18 grams of carbs! NOT BAD!

#3-11:00 (1.5-hours before workout)
1 cup whole grain pasta
1 turkey burger
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup steamed broccoli
1 chopped tomato
fresh basil
**THIS MEAL IS TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! I AGAIN INHALED EVERY BITE!

#4- 3:00 (post workout) On my way to get my MRI-GRRRRR!!!!
2 scoops protein
2 cups frozen fruit
1 tbsp flax meal
water

#5- 5:00 (snack)
CUCUMBER, PARSLEY and orange juice ALL fresh from ANdy's in Rye- FABULOUS
nut and fruit bar from andy's. everything is raw and freshly made! YUM!!!!!

#6- 7:30 DINNA TIME at the Guag house! :O)
Salmon
Mixed greens and veggies
olive oil & lemon juice!


My workout was great except for this freakin KNEE! I want new kneeeeeees!


MY WORKOUT:
warm up on staionary bike- 2 minutes

Smith Front Squats
20lbs-15 reps
Standing barbell curls
30lbs-15 reps
jump rope
30 seconds
**3 Giant sets**

Reverse Smith lunge
10lbs-12 reps
ALternating dbell curls
20lbs-12 reps
Burpees
12 reps
**3 giant sets**

Sumo Squats heels elevates
30lbs-15 reps
hammer curls
12.5lbs-15 reps
**3 sets**

Lying leg curl
40lbs-20 reps
dead lifts elevated
40lbs-20 reps
**3 sets**


abductor/ adductor
1 big set of 50 reps each- FEEL THE BURN BABY!!!!!

burned 348 calories in an hour...could have burned more, but did not do my cardio...had to leave! :O)

I was outta there after that and off to get my MRI!
XOOX Tina

No comments: