I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas! Yikes! Where has this year gone? It seems like yesterday it was summer. Anywho! Speaking of Christmas, we decided we would go away for 3 days to SUNNY FLORIDA to get some sun. A friend of ours and giving us the keys to his condo and all we had to do was pay our airfare! So, ya know what that means! EXTRA workouts! I am counting down the days till I get my shorts on again and HOPEFULLY my bathing suit! YIKES!
Check out my workout from today!
I always start with my dynamic warm-ups and then a 5 minute walk to loosen up these legs of mine! I ran 3 miles, and had to do some walking along the way because the IT band thing is not gone yet.
3 miles
34 minutes
353 calories
Heart rate was between 150 & 164
Workout: Giant sets- no rest until the whole set is done...then rest for 30 seconds, DRINK WATER & STRETCH!
Front barbell squats with 30lbs- 20 reps
Push ups with hands holding onto kettle bells- 10 reps, slow and controlled
Rope- stiff arm pull down (think lats)-30lbs, 15 reps
***2 sets
Reverse lunge holding a blue 8lb ball- 20 reps each leg
Cable fly 1 arm @ a time- 12.5lbs on each side- 15 reps
Seated wide cable row- 20lbs each side- 15 reps
***2 sets
Sumo squat holding Kettle Bell- 25lbs-20 reps
Chest press with a thick yellow band (hard!)- 15 reps
Upright row with a 25lb kettle bell- 15 reps
***2 sets
Abductor & Adductor- 40 reps each machine and I used 55lbs and 75lbs
Lateral dbell raise- 7.5lbs-15 reps
Crunches- 25 reps
***2 sets
1 set of the following:
3lb weights on my ankle for glute kickbacks- 20 each leg
Elbow to opposite knee crunch on orange ball- 15 each side
Glute raise on high red ball- 20 reps
I felt amazing aside from the PAIN I am feeling behind my right knee! UGH!
So as you know I am driven by goals. I goal from now until Christmas Day is to workout as MUCH as possible without OVER TRAINING, run as much as I can WITHOUT killing my leg, and get back to 111lbs! I am at 113.6 right now. Many of you think it would be easy but it’s quite hard to even lose a steady pound when you are really fit. It would be easier for an overweight person to drop 2.6lbs! SHEESH! Sometimes I feel like it’s so unfair, but then I have to thank my lucky stars I am where I am!
Have a fabulous night!
No comments:
Post a Comment