But had another rockin' workout and a great day of eating...except, as you know I tried to start eating my eggs again (Ethical only) but I have been waking up with stomach aches, so I am going to try to eat only 1 egg white and 1 whole eagg every other day and see how that works.
Here is the workout I did on Tuesday, December 7th:
**10 minutes on the bike to warm up
Tricep low cable bent over kick backs- 15 reps
standing shoulder press- 15 reps
bicep curl with dbell-15 reps
2 sets
Rope press down- 20 reps
standing external rotaion- 20 reps
**hold dbells in a bicep curl position so your arm looks like an "L" rotate the dbells out but keep elbos close to the body
2 sets
dips- 15
reverse fly- pec dec- 15 reps
leg raises off the bench- 15 reps
2 sets
skull crushers- 15 reps
standing arnold presses- 15 reps
crunches- 15 reps
cable torso twist- 15 reps
2 sets
went over to the STAIR MONSTER, and did that for 25 minutes, ahh! Nothing like a good ol sweat going on with such a fridgid day!
:O)
No comments:
Post a Comment