In last weeks workouts, according to my trusty heart rate monitor from Polar, I worked out a total of 8 hours and 45 minutes. I burned 3,606 calories while working out! Not bad, huh? Considering, I haven't been running like Forest Gump! My weight has been pretty consistant since last July, I am anywhere between 111lbs and 114lbs. My bodyfat is around 8-11%...which is more important than how much I weigh. I would like my bodyfat to be around 10% consistantly, but again, I feel great and LOVE my energy levels!
This week, my new goals are:
*drink more lemon water
*no more snacking after dinner on my goji berries and vegan chocolate chips- they aren't serving my body well. I think having snacks everynight will slow my progress down. Instead, I will treat myself on Sunday nights with a snack.
*increase my Green tea
* Drink Kombucha for breakfast instead of my Starbucks coffee!
* Aim to do 45 minutes of cardio at least 5 days out of 7. Sweating and doing cardio makes me leaner, happier and less stressed.
Todays workout:
Arc Trainer- 20 minutes
Bike-10 minutes
Mixed grip chin ups
dbell press
...3 sets
Dbell press
leg press
tricep extension on the bench
...3 sets
Swiss ball hip extention / leg curl for hams
reverse lunge with shoulder press
scorpions
...3 sets
Adductor & Abductor
...2 sets

1 comment:
Nice workout! How do you like your heartrate monitor? I've been looking for a good one...
Post a Comment