Having a very busy week so far, and amongst the madness I always set some time aside for my workouts. My gym time is something I call "Tina" time. It's the only 1.5 hours of the day where I can focus on me. The rest of my day is all about clients, and family.
My granola is taking off and selling like crazy, as are my Glo-Bites! I am so thrilled! SO excited that everyone loves my little creation. I get so tickled inside when a new person comes to me and shares their experience with me about trying my yummies.
Today I had a great workout and my leg is DEFINITELY feeling better, but I will not attempt a run until Monday....As much as it is KILLING me, I am still kepping my endurance up, legs strong and the sweat is going on! :O)
I started with the bike for about 3 miles just so I could charge my IPOD, then I went to the Arc trainer for about 10 minutes.
Dbell squat press
dips
renegade row
...2 sets
side lunge holding ball
arnold press standing
back extension
...2 sets
weighted kick backs on a bench
reverse rear delt fly
bicep curls
...3 sets
Scorpions
side lateral raise with twist
...3 sets
1 knee bent crunch (boxer)
on a vcery small orange ball elbow to knee side crunch
bent knee bird dog
...2 sets
The MIGHTY STAIR MONSTER: 15 minutes
560 calories
153-117 heart rate
My foods are going great, and sticking to my goal. Not eating after dinner is HUGE...even if I am just eating Goji berries, I don't need them at night. I actually sleep better with nothing in my belly. I do love to have a warm cup of tea and cozy up on the couch, as it settles my body and mind.
I take 1mg of melatonin and off to sleepies I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment