So, usually I am so busy with granola orders and glo-bite orders, that I take the day off from the gym totally. But with a vacation that includes wearing a bikini, and since I can't run yet, because of my pain, I HAVE to burn some calories and sweat out all my stress! I ended up having a GREAT workout and felt great for the rest of the day!
workout:
Arc trainer- 15 minutes- boy this thing kicked my ass! If you use enough resistance and incline, you will sweat your butt off!
Bike-11:10 minutes- 3 miles, again, I worked hard on keeping my heart rate around 150 and made sure I was sweating my butt off!~
Close grip push ups (think Yoga)
decline dbell fly
pull ups
...2 sets
Cybex lat pull
cable fly
low cable row
...3 sets
pull overs on the bench, legs up
standing shoulder press
kickbacks
bicep curls
...3 sets
did some abs...ahhh! also did the stair monster for 9 minutes at level 70! Ass whoopin!
1 hour
557 calories
129-159 heart rate
No comments:
Post a Comment