Yea, I said it! Thank GOD it's Friday! I don't think I ever said it before, but I am exhausted and can't wait for Christmas day to take off to Florida with my boys! I think I am almost done with my shopping, and wrapping....now to make about 300 glo-bites for all my my fabulous GLo-Bite LOVERS!
I took off from the gym on Wednesday, and it's funny because when I take a day off, my body totally recharges and gets the rest it needs and deserves. When I go back to work out the next day, my workout is at 200%! Here is what I did on Thursday...
Started with the Arc trainer for 20 minutes...Nice little ass whoopin!
Giant Sets:
incline dbell press on a swiss ball
barbell military press
cable overhead rope tricep press
jump rope 45 seconds
3 sets
lying dbell fly on the bench
dbell rear delt fly
lying tricep dbell extension
jump rope 45 seconds
3 sets
push ups
side laterals
yoga push ups (tear up your triceps!)
jump rope 45 seconds
3 sets
1 giant set- 25 reps
cable fly
reverse fly
1 arm tri cep press downs
Side obliques off a bench (sick!)
stiff leg leg raises just raising stright legs up 90 degrees and crunching lower abs only.
2 sets- 15 reps
Stationary bike:
3 minutes level 5 (2.5lbs circles for 1.5 minute while riding)
3 minutes level 7 (2.5 lb side laterals for 1.5 minute while riding)
3 minutes level 8 (2.5lb arnold presses for 1.5 minute while riding)
2 minutes level 4
repeated level 5, 7 & 8
total of 18.33 minutes
Time: 1:40
Cal: 645
heart rate: 127-158
I think I am closer to my goal of 110lbs! I can feel it!!
:O) I have been eating so much more veggies, if you can even imagine that! LOL! No carob chips, no nothing! Drinking more tea, and just spacing out my meals...Seriously, as we get older we need LESS calories!
I think I will be able to start running again next week, the pain and inflammation are slowly going away! YESSSSS!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment