Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My new workouts!

I finally got a chance to sit and design my workouts and runs for the month of December!  You have to try some of these!
Here is a GREAT Full Body workout!

Warm up on the Arc trainer to get the blodd pumping in my muscles, break a sweat and get my heart rate up!
This workout was the last of November....

Squat press on a bosu (standing on the flat side) with 10lb dumbells
Dead lift on the bosu with the 10's
low seated cable row- 35lbs
3 sets 15 reps
**After each set, I jump rope for 45 seconds

Reverse lunge with a high knee with 10's in each hand
(the foot that steps back is the foot that comes up and your knee aims for the sky)
Incline Dumbbell press with 17.5's
standing arnold presses with 15's
3 sets 15 reps
**After each set I do 12 burpees

Standing Cable kickbacks- 20lbs
kettle bell upright row-25lbs
lying skull crusher with 30lb bar
3 sets 15 reps
**After each set, jump rope 45 seconds

On all 4's- weights on my ankle (10lbs) kick ups, squeezing glutes
alternating bicep curls with 15's
seated reverse fly on the pec dec- 30lbs
3 sets 15 reps
**After each set I do mountain climbers (30)

That was a kick ass workout if I say so myself.... NONE STOP

December 4th- Saturday...Felt amazing!
I start by doing my dynamic warm ups, and then I walk for 5 minutes to make sure I can actually run being that my IT band and I are fighting right now! UGH!

I ran 3 miles! YA HOO! I didn't think I could! 3 miles is normally a warm up for me, but since I have been dealing with this IT band issue, running has been a challenge, so I am thankful to just get 3 miles!

Workout following the run:
Ball squat against the wall holding a 25lb plate
Close grip push up (think yoga)- 8
Standing front raise with 7.5's
3 sets

Walking lunge-20
decline fly with 10's
shoulder presses start with 15's for 8 and drop to 12.5's for 8 more
3 sets

lying leg curl for hams- red ball- 20 reps
cybex cable lat pull- 20lbs each side
hanging abs- 15
3 sets

lying overhead tricep press-10's
v ups- 15 reps
decline abs- 15 reps

Another FAB workout for you to try!
3 sets

No comments: