Well here we go....Here is my weight this morning!....
Here are my meals for today:126.7
#1-breakfast3 egg whites
2 cups spinach
&
1/4 cup gluten free oats
1/4 cup wheat bran
1/2 cup berries
cinnamon
1 scoop protein (Dymatize)
**JUst finished this at 7:30am....I am sooo freakin full, let's see how long before I'm hungry...It feels good to eat some carbs....BUT! Can I mantain these sick ass abs, they everyone loves on me!!!!!
**It's about 10:45, NOT HUNGRY!!!!!!!! Just putting that in here, so I can look back and track EVERYTHING!
#2- 11:30
1 cup whole grain pasta
chopped broccoli & tomato
6 oz chicken breast (chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
**WOW!~ That was almost too freaking good! I don't like how much I enjoyed that one little cup of bow tie pasta!!!!!! It really hit the spot! I am going to have my daughter take some pics of me later on....to compare my abs! Actually tomorrow morning when I get up....and then I will take the same pictuer on Next Saturday and see what I look like! YIKES!
Im going to digest, relax and hit the gym at 1pm....AHHHH
Ok, soooo I am back! Got to the gym by 1:25....It's now 3:10!!! So after I wrote how I was going to digest....I started to feel really lethargic and SOOO BLOATED! I told you, I DON'T eat carbs, so this really affected my intestines! I felt like I was pregnant! I felt sluggish! SOOOOO, I talked myself into getting the show on the road! "MOVE it TINA! Let's GO!" So that is just what I did...
Here is my workout!
Smith Machine Reverse lunges- 15 reps each leag
Dbell chest press- 30lbs-15 reps
Burpees- 12
3 giant sets
Squats-set1-75lbs, 15 reps, set 2-90lbs, 15 reps, set 3-115lbs, 15 reps (very easy)
Standing Close grip let pull (stole from Monica brant) 40lbs, 20 reps
JumpRope 40 seconds
3 giant sets
1 leg leg press(all the way down, leg high and in the middle of rack-15 reps/leg
dbell shoulder press- 20lbs, 12 reps
90 degree bicep flexed rotaion for shoulders (pretty sick exercie for the caps!) 12.5lbs-15 reps
Box jumps! (medium height) 12 jumps
3 giant sets
deadlifts-50lbs-15 reps
low cable close grip seated row-40lbs 20 reps
2 sets
Bent elbow side laterals-12.5lbs-15 reps
static bicep curls 20lb dbells- 8-10
tricep press down Rope- 30lbs-25 reps
Shoulder stuff arm circles-5lbs, 20 reps
3 giant sets
Standing cable torso/oblique twist- 12.5lbs 15 reps
decline abs 18 reps
3 sets
No cardio right now, HOWEVER, I have a friend that I train at 5:30, may have her do cardio with me!
So, How did I feel during my workout? Well, I forgot waht it was like to get a PUMP!!!!! I guess the carbs WORKED!!!!!!!! YAHOO! Honestly though, my abs were NOT as chisled, could be the pasta could be my monthly friend, who's to know...But I am giving this 7 days!!!!!! I felt strong as well, almost felt like I was using CREATINE, but i don't...HMMMM!!!!
Well 10 more minutes and it's time for a DELICIOUS SHAKE! Ciao for now!
#3- Post workout 3:30
1 scoop protein
2 cups berries
flax meal
#5- FISH! 7:30
mixed greens
olive oil
lemon juice
PS. I am not training for a show, and NOT looking to lose alot of bodyfat, want to sculpt and harden up a lot more!!!!! Just wanna be a little MONICA BRANT! LOVE HER
3 comments:
That meal plan looks great. I have been eating that same breakfast for several weeks now. It is a lot of food but I burn 600 calories before I eat it and it keeps me full for about 4 hours.
Have you ever tried couscous or quinoa? I love both of those. If you get bored with the pasta, you might try a big bowl of diced chicken, mixed veggies, and couscous. YUMMY!
I am thinking about getting up and doing my cardio at 4:45....That would be FABULOUS!
I cook my husband Quinoa, brown rice pasta, soba noodles...All of that...But this one trainer told me NOTHINg gives you energy like white pasta an hour before you train....SO, I listened! We will see....
My lunch today was INSANE!!!!!!!!
I LOVE MONICA BRANT! YOUR MEAL PLAN SOUNDS GOOD
Post a Comment