So, I saw Jack today in the gym as I just pointed to his little nose! I said JAAAAACK!!!!!! He took one look at me and said..."SO? you still have abs, you look great Tina, How do you feel"? I said WELL MR.JACK! I feel amazing! I feel really strong, BUT! I feel bloated...so he went into reasons why I may FEEL bloated and that I certainly DO NOT look bloated! HE made my day that JACK! Jack is 51 years old and specializes in nutrition! He knows his stuff, I tell ya! I am going to get a pic of him on here by this weekend! PROMISE!
Today I had a pretty fabulous workout!
I did chest, back, bi's and triceps! HMPH! I did some sick pushups off a little ball, then jumped into close grip pull ups, YEP! ALL by myself! I am up to 6 pull ups and did 4 total sets. I then moved onto some resistance band chest press/fly's for 25 reps with behind the neck pull downs squeezing my shoulder blades together for 20 reps at 45lbs.... So I threw in some abs as well, just stimulating the muscles not really working with full intensity (abs)....I then grabbed the 30's because I was warmed up and ready for action! I got on the stability ball in an incline position, glutes almost on the floor and did incline chest presses (3 sets of 15 reps)...superset with back extensions hugging a 10lb plate for 15 reps, also 3 sets....
It was then time for some bis' and tris'....so I started with ezcurl tricep lying extensions with 25lbs for 20 reps superset with standing debll 20lb bicep alternating curls at 10 reps.... (I am so proud of my work with my arms, they are starting to really change)....
I went on to cable high bicep curl at 20 reps with 25lbs superset with no assisted dips I did 3 set of 10!!!!! NICE!!!!!
After that insane set, I went on to barbell 30lbs curls for 15 reps with 10lb tricep kick backs! only 2 sets...I was ready to get the hell outta there!
I burned 411 caloreis in an hour! GREAT DAY IN THE GYM! NOOOOO CARDIO TODAY, saving it for tomorrow!
Meal one:
6 whites
1/2 avocado
1 small ezekiel wrap
Meal two:
JUCIY plum
Meal three:
can tuna
1 cup brown rice pasta swirly type
2 cups broccoli
6 sun dried tomato halves
Meal four:POST WORKOUT
2 scoop protein
1 cup frozen cherries
1.5 cup frozen blueberries
flax meal 1 tbsp
1 tbsp glutamine
water & ice
Meal five: SNACK
3 tbsp mashed pumpkin
2 tbsp peanut butter INSANELY YUMMY!
Meal six:
6 egg whites
Mixed greens
2 comments:
sounds like a great workout and a great meal plan!! pumkin with peanutbutter for a snack? sounds weirdly good-lol!
OH btw love that pic of you doing a pushup off the ball-i do the same at my gym and i get crazy looks!lol!
keep up your hard work!!
Smashed pumpkin I am seeing this alot? Is it in a can? I know stupid question but its new to me....what is the health benefit of pumpkin and why? So are you keeping with the carbs or going to stop?
Looking to do another show in November!!!!!
Post a Comment