Ahhhh! It feels great to be back. My legs are feeling great, I can feel my endurance is coming back, and the whole time I ran, I was smiling as I was full of GRATITUDE! Me & The big MAN upstairs had a great conversation!
RUN FAST THINK POWER!!
The goal for today was to do a 4 mile run and beat my time from Mondays run which was 4 miles in 39.40! Well, I came close, but I was actually 11 seconds slower. It's all good though...it was a way for me to dig deep within to see what I had! I have it! No worries about that!
4 mile run
39.51 Time
150-188 heart rate
466 calories
Monday starts my 1/2 marathon training! 31 miles I will run overall! YIKES! So for the rest of this week, I am going to run one more day and the other day I will cross train on the bike along with some upper body and my corrective exercises.
Right after my run, I made a delicious shake!
1 scoop VEGAN protein
2 tbsp coconut bliss yogurt (made from coconut , no dairy)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup water
2 tbsp bee pollen
1 tbsp. chlorphyll
No comments:
Post a Comment