Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me!


Weight: 113lbs
Workout for today!
6 MILES WITH 3 MILES @ TEMPO
Type: Run
Planned distance: 6.0 miles

This run train will train my body to sustain speed over distance. I'll warm up with two miles of easy running, then dial into my tempo pace of 6.5 on the treadmill and hold it for three miles. Once I hit 5 miles, I will calm down with one mile of easy running. My tempo pace should feel comfortably hard. It should feel challenging; on a scale of 1 to 10, my effort should feel like an 8.

2-mile warmup- 5.7 & 5.8
3 miles @ tempo (9:13mile) 6.5
1-mile cooldown- 5.7



Time: 57 minutes
calories: 489
heart rate: 154-177


Not gunna lie, that was hard today especially since I ran Tuesday & Wednesday! I am shot. the last mile (cool down) I felt a little something funky in my left shin (remember that!?!?!) Well, I stopped running and walked.....I walked 1/2 a mile and hopped off, drenched!

I went into the studio grabbed a mat & two towels to do all my corrective exercises and squats. I had the relaxing playlist going on big time...That takes me about 20 minutes and then to the floor I went.

Seated low cable row
tricep dip (no assist)
hangings abs
2 sets

Stiff arm pull down
tricep cable press down
v- ups with a alb ball
2 sets

1 arm dbell row
pullover on a bench into a crunch
tricep cable kickbacks
2 sets
back extensions
1 big set

145 calories
126-153 heart rate
24:25 time




I am going to get a pedicure....My feet-zys are killing me...My toenails need to be cut short or else I lose them from running! Ever lose a toenail???

Looking forward to a day off from running on Saturday, I am not going to lie! I am so glad I am not also doing leg workouts, because I know I wouldn't be able to do these runs, simply because I kill my legs when I weight train! To be quite honest, I like the way my legs look now, they are lean, and defined. When I start doing leg workouts, they get thicker and not so defined...almost as if they retain water! EWWW!

Have a great day! Make it positive and productive!

No comments: