That is my motto for today. After shoveling all morning, I was exhausted and almost talked myself into staying cozy in my house with my pj's on! But AGAIN, when you have a goal, you do what it takes NO MATTER WHAT- to get there!
SO my plan called for this 7 mile tempo run today, but still too sore, I decided to switch up the plan for this week. I must tell you that in training for a program, NO MATTER WHAT, you should listen to your body...I don't mean SLACK off, but when you feel little twinges and tightness here and there, you are better off doing some foam roller, corrective exercises and stretching.
I took a break from Equinox today...Didn't have the head for that place, so I went to one of my fitness centers in Rye.
I warmed up on the arc trainer for 5 minutes...
Followed by all of my corrective exercises & mount prep. I messed aorund with some chest, back shoulders and arms, and then did some serious abs...
Overall after 1 hour and 17 minutes, I burned 308 calories 44% of those cals came from fat.
My heart rate was between 104-139
Not a complete flop....if anything my legs will be WELL RESTED for Saturdays 10 mile run! Friday is my relax day!
Have a great afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment