Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TERRIFIC TUESDAY FOR TINA!

BE STRONG THINK POWER!

Warmed up on  the bike for 10 minutes and got a great sweat going on!
Went into the studio blasting my Ipod and got to work!

Scorpions
*16 total reps

Scissors-
*10 forward, 10 backwards
* 10 open & close

Dorsi flex mobility wall drill
*front side side- 7 reps each

Upside down scorpion
*10 to each side

Bosu Ball Squats
* 2 sets 6 reps (still hard)

Donkey kicks
*2 sets 20 reps

Donkey outside kick
*2 sets 10 reps

Walkout to a push up- 5 sets 3 push ups each time i go down
Cable tricep press down- 15 reps 3sets 30lbs
Skull crushers- 3 sets  20lbs 15 reps

Bosu Ball
4 sets starting with a super heavy weight for 8 reps, lighten up for 10 reps, then lighter for 12 and then lightset for 15 reps! PHEW! My arms were on FIRE!

Side lateral raise
Bicep curl
Shoulder press

Shrugs 20lbs 15 reps 2 sets
Russian twists blue ball 50 reps 2 sets
bent over dbell reverse fly 2 sets 5lbs 15 reps

The STAIR MONSTER for 10 minutes and then I stretched


Tomorrow I am OFF completely! I look forward to it as well. We are going to get hit with a BAD snow storm, so I am excited to sleep in, and watch the snow fall! Ahhhhhh!


look for my workout on Thursday! :O)
Have a great night!!!!!!!!


No comments: