Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Second Week of January workouts

Going into the second week of January, I am feeling happy, positive, hopefull and so ready for another race! I signed up for the 13.1 NY Marathon in Flushing Queens NY! It's teh one I did last year...So this year I am going for time! I will KICK ASS in 2011!~

Monday
January10, 2011
114lbs-
um yeah, it's that time! UGH!

RUN FAST THINK BOLD!

3.5 mile run
35:06 minutes
363 calories
151-176 heart rate

no assist pull ups
** 3 sets of 6 reps
decline push ups
**3 sets of 10 reps

Cybex lat pull
**inside and outside 10 reps each -burnt out my lats! OY!
Band fly
**3 sets 15 reps

1 arm dbell row
**2 set 15 reps w/ 17.5lbs
Dbell press
**2 sets 15 reps w/ 17.5lbs

Hi-grip lat pull (inside)
**3 sets w/ 40lbs
swiss ball dbell fly
***3 sets w/ 10lbs- 15 reps

CORRECTIVE EXERCISES

45 minutes
278 calories
114-161 geart rate

No comments: