Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top 28 posts from 2010

1. First time to Costo!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2009/12/freakin-freezing-burrr.html

2. Meditation & Relaxation
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/01/ultimate-relaxing-video-and-music.html

3. Motivation for you runners!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/01/soup-recipe.html

4. Ever hear of Oxidative Stress?
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/01/oxidative-stress.html

5. A day with Dr. Jack
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/01/day-with-dr-jack.html

6. How much do you love the guy in your life?
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/01/for-guy-in-your-lifekeep-him-healthy.html


7. My first 9 mile run!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/02/9-miles-are-you-kidding-me.html


8. Tina, help! I need Healthy Snacks!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/02/tina-help-i-need-healthy-snacks.html

9. Vlogging & Summertime succatash
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/03/summertime-succotash.html

10. Flirting with the idea of vegetarianism or veganism?
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/03/flirting-with-idea.html

11. My first 1/2 Marathon!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/04/i-did-it.html

12. Want to run a 1/2 Marathon? Here are some great tips!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/04/tips-for-running-12-marathon.html

13. Did you read the China Study?
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/04/what-i-am-reading.html

14. Yea, I practice what I Preach!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/04/another-confirmation-i-am-doing-right.html

15. Q & A's with Tina
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/05/q-with-fit-green-goddess.html

16. Gassy girl!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/05/gassy-girl.html

17. Another weekend with Dr. Jack!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/06/another-weekend-with-dr-jack.html

18. a FABULOUS run in NYC with My girl Denise!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/07/happy-fourth-of-july.html

19. Christina, My fiT Green Goddess of the Month!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/08/fit-green-goddess-of-month.html

20. I think I am going to be ok
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/10/whitney-houston-i-look-to-you-official.html

21. Ass kicking Lentil SOup!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/10/sunday-fun-day.html

22. I trained this amazing ATHLETE for the NYC Marathon!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/11/ing-new-york-city-marathon.html

23. FIT GREEN GODDESS PHOTO SHOOT!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/11/pics-from-my-photo-shoot.html

24. Have what it takes to get lean and mean?
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/11/getting-lean.html

25. Happy Birthday to me!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/11/happy-birthday-to-me-11161971.html

26. Healthy tips!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/12/healthy-tips-for-my-fabs.html

27. Weekly Motivation!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2010/12/weekly-health-and-fitness-motivation.html

28. tips to keep you from getting sick! Thanks Dr. OZ!
http://www.thefitgreengoddess.com/2011/01/dr-ozs-secrets-for-beating-winter-bugs.html

No comments: