Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

GOT DUMPED????

Yea, we sure got dumped on last night here in NY! I am not sure we can handle another snow strom, seriously, where will we put all the snow? I have two HUGE mountains of snow on boths sides of my driveway! After mario left this morning, I couldn't wait to get outside and shovel...I mean how bad could it be, right? Well, I'll tell you how bad! The snow from last night came up to my chin! PATHETIC!



I started shoveling at 8:45 and walked back in my house at 12:00, exhausted and felt like I ran a marathon! I felt like the more I shoveled, the snow appeared. I am thankful it wasn't cold. It was actually quite beautiful.













I have a brand new ACURA MDX which is ALL WHEEL DRIVE...so I thought I would have NOOOO problem getting out of my driveway which is on a 45 degree decline....but I did, because the snow was so heavy and slippery, my car did a 360 degree turn in my driveway! DETERMINED to get my truck out so I could shovel, 25 minutes later, I was successful!

I think the best part of shoveling is that you REALLY break a sweat, and get muscles moving that you forget you even had! My shoulders, obliques, glutes and arms got a great workout!


I won't deny the beauty of the crisp white fallen snow on the bare naked trees, but I will tell you, I am SOOO NOT A FAN OF WINTER! If I never see snow again.....I will be JUST FINE!

No comments: