My workout for today??? REST! RECOVERY! YES! I LOVE THAT! No...I am lying! I am dying to be in the gym right now, but I am IN TRAINING so I MUST follow my plan! SO on my day off, I am making a new playlist for January. I am delivering my Glo-Bites to The Fit Green Cafe in the Equinox Fitness CLubs in Mamaroenck and also to Tommy K's Fitness in Mamaroneck. Keeping busy so I DON'T end up at the gym! :O)
weighed in at 114.2- loaded up on the complex carbs on Sunday, which is a once a week thing I do, so I don't zap my energy.
Workout #1: Week 1 Monday
REST/
Type: Day Off My goal for April's half marathon is to break 1:45. I am on a plan right now to do that injury free!
2 comments:
my 1/2 is in may!
happy training and *try* to enjoy rest days!
:)
happy training!
Thanks Melissa!
SO you are in training as well??? Any competitions coming up?
Post a Comment