Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

My NEW PLAYLIST!

Ahhh!
I have to share with you the songs and music I listen to while I am running and zoning out. Whether running indoors or out, I always zone out. I may see you and look right at you and not bat an eyelash, because ALL I AM THINKING ABOUT is the song and my run and staying in tune with my breathing and my body...

You MUST hear these songs in their entirety! This first song is called TRUE ROMANCE by Arctuc Moon- It's sooo beautiful and just makes me smile during my run!
You will notice I am so huge into the TRANCE and techno music! Honestly, the music with no words is so beautiful! These are just a few of my favs......I will post more soon!

 True Romance- Arctic Moon 

Penny Foster Closer


Liquid Nation- Breathe life


Sea of Lights- Walsh & McAuley

No comments: